The KTTO conferences have become a traditional platform that offer
researchers and university fellows the opportunity to discuss and share new
research advances and ideas in the field of telecommunications with their
colleagues from other institutions.
- For the paper submission, please use the AEEE submission form.
- Please use KTTO 2017 identifier in the Comments for the Editor text field during submission to provide information, that the paper is related to the special issue, not regular issue of the AEEE journal.
- All communication regarding the paper will be through the AEEE journal system
- In case of using any format of the template, allowed submitted file format is zip icluding one of these:
- MS Word: .doc file and all used plots and figures
- Latex: .tex file, generated PDF file and all plots and figures
- We suggest that you use a graphic, which will be ideally of 300| dpi in PNG, TIFF, ODR, JPG, PCX, VMF or BMP file.
- Recommended length of manuscript is 4-6 pages, 8 pages maximum. In case of more pages, please contact conference committee.
- Allowed language of regular submission is English